Timber Lane Utility District has enacted Stage 1 of its Drought Contingency Plan.
The goal is a 5% reduction in the use of all water and is voluntary at this time. Please conserve water daily under the following guidelines.
- Check for and repair all leaks including sprinkler systems, leaky faucets, and/or running toilets.
- Run outdoor irrigation and sprinklers only between the hours of 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Customers with even-numbered addresses water yards on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses water yards on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- This is a voluntary conservation effort.
Mandatory measures may be imposed if drought conditions continue.